GTR2 Track Street »
Preluk 1974 v1.01
Preluk 1974 v1.01
added by eSR Reporter on 13.08.2010
By: Gianni Staraz (GTR2), derDumeklemmer (GTL), Sergio Loro (GPL)
Reconverted to GTR2 from the GTL updated conversion by derDumeklemmer
It's based on the original GPL vervsion of Sergio Loro.
- My biggest respecct for this great job -
Located exactly between Rijeka and Opatija (not belonging to neather of them.the
city of Opatija starts on the sharp turn on the west side of the track, and Rijeka
starts on the sharp turn at the east end of the downhill straight.)
Locally known as Preluk, the 6.0 km track was named Abazzia in the 1930s, when the
territory temporarily belonged to Italy, and also as Carnaro. The venue was described
as the Monaco of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing circuit for its spectacular views.
It hosted international races (post-World War II) between 1950 and 1977, and bike races,
including the Yugoslavian motorcycle Grand Prix from 1969 to 1977 and from 1979 to 1982.
FIA GT Championship and World Sportscar Championship races were held between 1950 and
1959, Formula Junior in 1960, 1961 and 1963, and Formula 3 between 1964 and 1968.
Worries over safety at the track forced its closure, and racing switched to the
newly-constructed Grobnik circuit.
- Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlights
- Animated marshals&spectators
- Full featured GTR2 AIW for 36 cars
- Sergio Loro for GPL build
- Gianni Staraz for GTR2 version
- derDumeklemmer for GTL version
- Fred_as for new skybox
- TicToc for new TVCAMS
- CY-33 for additional trackside vehicles
- Sunalp2 for the infinity of shared informations
- Nogrip, Altbierbude for hosting those wonderful sims
- Dave Noonan for 3dSimEd&Trkmaker
- ISI for rFactor, the Gmotor2 engine and the documentation about
- SimBin for all the great SIMs
- The Blender foundation for Blender project
- My and Uwe girlfriends for their patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I'm in contact due to conversion issues.
- no idea ...
We're offering the result of all our working hours free of charge,
but we ask for one single fee from the user...
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours spent by
everybody involved in this version:
This project is a "take it as it is, or leave it"-release.
Pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
have a lot of fun with this nice track,